To add a new carrier shipping document integration, follow the steps below.
SupplyPike Integrations Page
- Go to https://app.supplypike.com/settings/integrations and log in to your account.
- Click the +Add a Shipping Document Retrieval Integration button.
3. Select the type of shipping document integration you wish to add.
Shipping Document Retrieval Integration Options:
- Portal: If you have access to search for your shipping documents in your carrier or 3PL's online portal, select this option.
If you select the Portal integration, you will be asked to select your carrier or 3PL from the drop down menu. Select the carrier/3PL, then click Next.
*Note: If your carrier/3PL is not listed in the drop down menu, click Request a New Integration.
Enter your carrier/3PL portal Username and Password that can be used to retrieve shipping documents, then click Submit.
Your integration set up will begin and your Customer Success Manager will reach out as soon as it has completed. For status updates, please contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Integration: If you receive your shipping documents directly from your warehouse or another source, choose this option to submit a request for a custom integration.
Your Customer Success Manager will reach out to discuss the details of a custom integration. If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com.