- Go to your settings and select Manage Team.
This will then display all the users under your company's profile. You can edit User Permissions or Remove Users by clicking on the three dots located on the right of each user.
2. To edit User Permissions, click on the drop-down menu to update a user's role to Administrator or Member, then press update.
- Administrator: Administrators have access to all products and suppliers. They can manage the credentials and view billing information for their suppliers.
- Member: Members have access to selected products and suppliers. They can manage the credentials of selected suppliers.
3. To remove a user select Remove User.
You will see a confirmation that the user has been successfully removed.